Browse our key policies and procedures and our financial data below, which includes all payments above £100. Financial data runs from 1st April to 31st March. Historic documents are available on request.
Internal Audit and Annual Accountability and Governance Return
- Internal Audit Report for 2020-2021 due June 2021
- Annual Governance and Accountability Return for 2020-2021 due June 2021
Website Accessibility Statement for www.glyndebeddingahm-pc.gov.uk
This website is run by Glynde & Beddingham Parish Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, this means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
What to do if you can’t access parts of this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you think we’re not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations or if you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, please contact us by email or telephone:
Phone: 07432 478248
We will review your request and respond to you within 7 days.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
About this website’s accessibility
Glynde & Beddingham Parish Council is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.